Join Dr Rani Bora (Holistic Psychiatrist, Mental Wealth Coach) and Dr Helen Kini (GP Partner & Trainer, Lifestyle Medicine Doctor, Director of Flourish for Life) in the replay of this webinar. This was originally live-streamed on 18 October 2022.
During menopause, many women experience a range of symptoms that can significantly impact their day-to-day lives.
While these symptoms can be challenging, it is important to remember that menopause is a natural process that happens to all women. There are many things you can do to help manage your symptoms and stay healthy during this time.
In this webinar, we will discuss the symptoms of menopause and how to recognise them. We will also talk about the impact of menopausal symptoms on the mind and body, as well as offer a positive holistic approach to this transition.
- The symptoms of menopause and how to recognise them
- The impact of menopausal symptoms on the mind and body
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) – does it help or not?
- Mental health and well-being during the transition phase
- A positive holistic approach to this transition – a new way of being